Dear Lord, my skin problem is getting back. I keep reminding myself that by the stripes you took on the cross for me, i am healed!
Lord, please bless my Dad with a stable job in order to stable our financial.
Lord, please bless me that my request for pay increment will be successful.
Lord you know what is the best for me and you will lead me to good school and I'll be able to clear my school fees. Lord, please bless YDC anniversary celebration on next Saturday will be a successful one!
Thank you Lord!
<3
Amen!
Lord, please bless my Dad with a stable job in order to stable our financial.
Lord, please bless me that my request for pay increment will be successful.
Lord you know what is the best for me and you will lead me to good school and I'll be able to clear my school fees. Lord, please bless YDC anniversary celebration on next Saturday will be a successful one!
Thank you Lord!
<3
Amen!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home