Sunday, January 27, 2008

$$$

Milo and i have different mentality about spending money. The topic brought up when I'm deciding whether or not to buy the jacket which cost $69. I was telling them that $69 is my one day salary and i don't bear to spend that amount on the jacket. Milo was telling me that if he will me he have already brought it because is only his one day salary, thanks god the shop didn't have my size for the jacket.

Jd was telling us that he would like to sign on Police because of the attractive start up salary. I told them in life we should do something we like/enjoy and not becoming slave for money. Hey by the way I'm not against people on signing on, but if you intent to sign on not because of your own passion but is because of the attractive money, all the best to you!

4hours of madness shopping, SHIOCK AH!

Dio~ please take up course on logic and common sense "P

I'm seriously keen on knowing Dio's schoolmate.

Lord i really thank you for all this wonderful friend i have, i felt so blessed!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home