ORD
CPL Tan Kwokrong has performed well in his duties as an NSF clerical .
He has excelled in his primary apointment as a ASA.
Tan kwokrong is someone who will make the most out of the resources at his disposal. Tan Kwokrong has displayed mental alacrity in all his endeavors. Tan kwokrong's ability to bounce back from setbacks has shone through on many occasions .
Tan Kwokrong has served the nation well in his two years of full-time National Service. We thank him for his contribution and wish him the best of luck with his future endeavors.
Above typed are my testimonial from my superior , and yea i can finally join them and shout ORD LO!!!!! I'm super duper ultra happy and sad in the same time, I'll never forget my bunk mate , superior and the good and bad memories we enjoyed and suffered before!
Take care my buddies, your time will come "D
I've already found a job and now my next problem is what course should i take up; i'm really lost and i need someone to advise me.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home