Saturday, December 01, 2007

Novice

It's been so long since I had play badminton, i felt healthier after few hours of badminton with my fellow camp mate. Desmond was good and i really had fun teaming with Jeremy, we are really good at crapping and we never fail to bring joy to people around us.

While having dinner with Jun and Wilson on Thursday at Circuit Road food center, this uncle told us that if we are going to use these table for dining in future we have to buy drinks from his stall. What nonsense is this i never thought this type of thing will happen in Singapore and I've observed that his drink business was pathetic . l0l serve him right.

NCC have contacted me for the interview and I've fixed an interview with them on Tuesday, I'm very worried that what if they question me on electrical knowledge i have already forgotten most of them. Oh please god bless me!

Wish -S.E.N.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home