Dilemma
Heavenly father, I've faith in you that you will lead, guide and bless me in my life. I'm so grateful to what you've done for me and i believe you can do more than this because I'm your beloved child.
I went to recruit express, after I've spoken to Lence, he told me that most of the companies won't want to accept employee taking part time studies. It is because most of the engineering/technician job need to perform lots of over-time. He recommended me to take clerical jobs as there is much lesser chances i get to work over-time. That make sense to me and I'm in dilemma now, should i work in engineering or clerical field;Whatever i leave it to lord to settle it for me.
Abba please bless my surrounding friends in term of health, academic result, work performance. relationship etc... Abba if you can heal my 10 over years eczema i have faith in you that you can bless my friends like what you did do me.
Misery Business - Paramore






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home