Saturday, December 08, 2007

Fei Yue

Oh i went to the FY Volunteer gathering cum BBQ yesterday, the people over there are really cool and friendly. Didn't had much chance to talk to them and i think I'm the newest volunteer worker "x I think I'll have to work/team with them to get to know about them . Anyway i feel quite paishex because i haven't participate in any volunteer work yet and i hope to get involve soon, but i'm only free during weekend > . <

While playing the "M&M chocolate" ice breaking game, each person have to take any amount and color of M&M. Each color stand for different type of question. I'll like to answer all the question here "x

What is my favorite movies: Goal and High School Musical
Where is my favorite hang out place: Plaza Singapura
What is my favorite Hobby: Spending quality time with my friends
Anything more about myself: i think most people don't know that i am a volunteer worker, smoker and a Christian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home