Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dinner

This my very first time making our own dinner with my friends although i didn't do anything much but actually i was more like going there and learn how to cook from Khair "x Yay and now i know how to make a simple yet delicious spaghettis <3

I always short of that a bit of luck to end the game in Mahjong, aiyoooo but not bad not bad I'm still able to win a few rounds.

Why is there so many fuckers in this world, why can't they just live in harmony have to end up incriminate each other and act like you are holy in front of us. Fuck off i don't need this type of friend.

My mum accentuated to me that she don't want to see me idle at home after I've ORD, in another word she want me to work . i really need to work straight after i've ORD , i need to save up a amount of money for my studies. Damn money really make the world go round, but since we are living in this world we have to shut up and move on . "D

Sometime i wonder if you ask someone a question and you still choose to stick with your own assumption, then what the points of asking? Correct me if I'm wrong.



















我不配 - Jay 周杰伦


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home