Never Ending Fun
I've been going out 5 days constructively which i don't do that often, nevertheless I've really enjoyed myself during the 5 days. Praise god for letting me know all this wonderful player through Dionna's chalet few weeks back and I've been hanging out with them the whole week. Unlike other bland outing this group are really happening !!!
w0w Kat is good at PF, i finally found someone who love and good at PF and i've been playing a lots of PF yesterday. I Think I've improved a lots and if you are good at PF please please challenge me in a friendly match. Playing with computer is so dull _ _
Didn't know i can play pool , maybe because I'm wearing contact lenses now and I've better view thus increasing my accuracy. I still sucks compare to all of them. l0l
I brought a T3 pimple gel and facial wash recommended by Jerlyn, recently I've some pimples popping out and i'm afraid it will get worst. By using all this skin health care product I'm hopping to obtain a robust skin. Prevention is always better than cure.
Testing with my phone camera, WA why all so Beh Song?






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home