Friday, October 12, 2007

Luxury Life I Wish To Have

I went to extract my wisdom tooth yesterday and because it's very near to my nerve and i keep feeling sharp pain during the whole extraction. Damn and now my right cheek is swollen, hopefully i can recover quickly.

Supposedly we're going to give hong a surprise to celebrate her birthday at 12am at the void deck , but i guess some one informed her and she knew what we are up to. Awwwwwww too bad no surprise but i believe she felt really touched.

Happy birthday xiao hong!!!!!!

Stay around chit chat, play card and Vent and i left to tony house to stay over the night , omg it a luxury condominium . Not to mention the instant noodle he brought it back from Indonesia is so delicious .

Going out soon to celebrate hong's birthday and i still haven brought anything for her, damn and i don't know what to buy for her too. > . <@

I See Grace - New Creation Church

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home