It your fault if you don't know
Totally disappointed , i use to have high respect on you and day after days my respect toward you are decreasing. Hey come on it not my fault if i don't know it your duty to let me know, fucking retard!
Something made me happy now is that NCC sent me a parcel which included a CD of Pastor prince past preaching and a heart warming letter note. I'm proud and glad that I'm part of NCC and most importantly NCC made me return and serve god under his glory, understand that Jesus is my lord and savior. I have faith in Abba that everything i do, everything I'm trouble with Abba is always with me; Thanks you Abba. <3
Not to mention last Sunday combine service at the Singapore Indoor Stadium was great!
I Gotta Go My Own Way - Vannesa Ann Hudgens
Something made me happy now is that NCC sent me a parcel which included a CD of Pastor prince past preaching and a heart warming letter note. I'm proud and glad that I'm part of NCC and most importantly NCC made me return and serve god under his glory, understand that Jesus is my lord and savior. I have faith in Abba that everything i do, everything I'm trouble with Abba is always with me; Thanks you Abba. <3
Not to mention last Sunday combine service at the Singapore Indoor Stadium was great!
I Gotta Go My Own Way - Vannesa Ann Hudgens






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home