Yea man I'll be meeting JW on national day to celebrate ah wee birthday, after so long time that we didn't had time to meet up.
Apparently today ㅋㅌㅌㄴ is meeting up today and somehow i suppose to go down too but i just don't feel like it. It because i think we no longer have any common topic to talk about anymore.
JR wanted to meet me up to discuss on some business i seriously doubt there are some ulterior motives going on. Well it time to meet him up for a coffee and see what he got to say about his "plan".
I began to take caution on everyone , maybe because I'm sick of getting cheated over and over again . There a saying one bitten, twice shy.
My window for BMT recourse is open again haizzzz, I'm trying to get an excuse slip or better still a PES Downgrade slip from NSC this coming Monday.
I signed up for SIA aircraft trainee Technician job during the ORD talk, hopefully i can get in.
Sorry, Blame It On Me - Akon
Apparently today ㅋㅌㅌㄴ is meeting up today and somehow i suppose to go down too but i just don't feel like it. It because i think we no longer have any common topic to talk about anymore.
JR wanted to meet me up to discuss on some business i seriously doubt there are some ulterior motives going on. Well it time to meet him up for a coffee and see what he got to say about his "plan".
I began to take caution on everyone , maybe because I'm sick of getting cheated over and over again . There a saying one bitten, twice shy.
My window for BMT recourse is open again haizzzz, I'm trying to get an excuse slip or better still a PES Downgrade slip from NSC this coming Monday.
I signed up for SIA aircraft trainee Technician job during the ORD talk, hopefully i can get in.
Sorry, Blame It On Me - Akon






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home