Gunbound Season 2
As part of celebrating Gunbound 5 year anniversary , new interface , game mode, forces and background music will be added on 6 sept 2007. WOW I've been playing GB for 5 years, cool eh? Below are the screen shot from the new update!



Some players have complained that the new interface is quite complicated, to me it look more professional and neater. I guess it need time to get use to the new interface.
Tomorrow will be MP Command 41th anniversary!

Happy birthday to MPC and GB :D
I Go Crazy - DHT



Some players have complained that the new interface is quite complicated, to me it look more professional and neater. I guess it need time to get use to the new interface.
Tomorrow will be MP Command 41th anniversary!

Happy birthday to MPC and GB :D
I Go Crazy - DHT







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home