We went to send Ernest off for his further studies at Australia, really felt very sad that he actually have to go. All the best to you in your studies , play hard and work hard. See you back at the end of this year.
Ernest niece Sheona is really cute!
Nigel : Sheona, why is the pink lemonade juice pink?
Sheona: It is because because because..... someone gave him a pink lemon.
And not forgetting that Nigel have really lots of cock to say, this type of person you can only like him very much or hate him very much!
Yk sent me back home and he was traveling at the speed of 140km/hr, and seriously I don't know and don't feel that his is traveling at that dangerous speed . I love the thrill of cutting across the other car on the road.
Introduced them Linkin Park new song in the car, they will quite impressed by Linkin park :D that good because they rock!
I can feel the pain without cigarette and i really need to smoke badly now. Maybe i will quit when the cigarette hit $20 per pack and some other factors like someone actually give me motivation to quit.
Time won't Let Me Go - The Bravery
It not the end it the beginning!
Ernest niece Sheona is really cute!
Nigel : Sheona, why is the pink lemonade juice pink?
Sheona: It is because because because..... someone gave him a pink lemon.
And not forgetting that Nigel have really lots of cock to say, this type of person you can only like him very much or hate him very much!
Yk sent me back home and he was traveling at the speed of 140km/hr, and seriously I don't know and don't feel that his is traveling at that dangerous speed . I love the thrill of cutting across the other car on the road.
Introduced them Linkin Park new song in the car, they will quite impressed by Linkin park :D that good because they rock!
I can feel the pain without cigarette and i really need to smoke badly now. Maybe i will quit when the cigarette hit $20 per pack and some other factors like someone actually give me motivation to quit.
Time won't Let Me Go - The Bravery






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home