Yesterday i went to Wilson 21th year old birthday party, all his relatives and family members will all there. I was pretty bored because i know none of his friends so i just follow Wilson around. Luckily Ky was there if not i think I'll just go home l0l. I've a good chat with Ky, his dad was like keep asking me to drink. We left after the cake had cut and once again I'll like to wish you a happy birthday and best of health Wilson bro.
Today went to Tampines Giant after service , actually we wanted to get some stuff 1st and we ended up buying nothing, I think buying on the actual day will be better . Hopefully the chalet will be a successful one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no screw up.
Ps. If you want to fool around outside , please know your limit.
Game Of Life - Scorpions
Today went to Tampines Giant after service , actually we wanted to get some stuff 1st and we ended up buying nothing, I think buying on the actual day will be better . Hopefully the chalet will be a successful one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no screw up.
Ps. If you want to fool around outside , please know your limit.
Game Of Life - Scorpions






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home