Awww I'm stuck at home whole day, i'm so happy initially because we are going out to watch movie ( shrek 3) today ! But........ vent out of cash and i only have enough money for myself.
Ok i'm watching Shrek alone tomorrow after service, if i keep on waiting i think I'll just miss out this movie like others movies I've missed out.
How i wish my relation with my mum is just like Tian You and his mum in the drama (Burning Flames) wa i still have another 5 disc to watch , hope i can finish it by tonight.
ok i get my ass back to Feng and i promise i won't change guild anymore unless there event.
Ok i'm watching Shrek alone tomorrow after service, if i keep on waiting i think I'll just miss out this movie like others movies I've missed out.
How i wish my relation with my mum is just like Tian You and his mum in the drama (Burning Flames) wa i still have another 5 disc to watch , hope i can finish it by tonight.
ok i get my ass back to Feng and i promise i won't change guild anymore unless there event.
Big Girl Don't Cry - Fergie






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home