Yes i got a bad habit of not picking up call whenever i got no mood or i doesn't want to speak to the particular person. I have already cancel my Prudential saving plan and i bet QR have already gotten the news. she had been calling and until the extend of calling my house phone, reason why i don't want to answer it's because i find it we got nothing much to talk about anymore. I already visualize what she gonna tell me or ask me? i just can't find the perfect answer to reply her why did i cut the plan. ok whatever I'll pick up the phone call the next time she call.
when i dislike something about my friends i will tell them straight about it, some will get piss off some will like "eh relax lei". Sometime yes i know it meant to be a joke but there a limit for it, if i don't stop you it will continue endlessly till you don't know the limit is. If i stop you some will feel unhappy or they can simply say "cannot take joke don't play la". For those who truly know my personality will know that I'm not those kind who will irritate others unless u start first. Whatever it is I'm straight forward ,like it or not I'm like this!
Spiderman on Friday yes! Drinking session on Friday yes! Might Be going Clubbing This Friday yes!
when i dislike something about my friends i will tell them straight about it, some will get piss off some will like "eh relax lei". Sometime yes i know it meant to be a joke but there a limit for it, if i don't stop you it will continue endlessly till you don't know the limit is. If i stop you some will feel unhappy or they can simply say "cannot take joke don't play la". For those who truly know my personality will know that I'm not those kind who will irritate others unless u start first. Whatever it is I'm straight forward ,like it or not I'm like this!
Spiderman on Friday yes! Drinking session on Friday yes! Might Be going Clubbing This Friday yes!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home