Tuesday, May 22, 2007

lots of my blog reader ask what happen to my blog, i just tell them i close it but actually i want to keep my blog private.

By doing this i can blog anything without fear or worries.

Seriously i find Alex is damn irritating and busybody, whatever thing i do he will want to know and he will keep telling me all those thing that doesn't concern me.

Say the right thing or shut up.

He constantly compare about how good those new spec treatment,privilege and walfare have which he doesn't get on his batch. Oh please we suffer more than you do maybe not me but those senior!

Don't complain and work.

I want to get acknowledge by all those pro, i don't know why i keep missing in front them and they think I'm just average player which i don't think i am. I'm capable than what you think about me. I WILL SHOW YOU.

Work hard and prove them they are wrong.


Chalet had confirm and it will be on 25 june to 28 june , but the main day will be on 27 the BBQ night :D I hope those who are invited by me will come and enjoy .

God bless that it will be a wonderful night for all

Star - Kim Ah Joong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home