wa i got 1 week of MC starting from today, and i don't feel happy about it .i can't find my replacement for my tomorrow duty, if Mahabir decide not to change with me I'll just do it . Spoke to CC about it she reply: i believe someone would change with you if you open your mouth and ask. who the hell will change with me when my duty is tomorrow z .
if my condition didn't get well in 2 week i will be going for light therapy.
幸福-王杰
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What You Name? - Comment Vous?
My Name Is... - Je M'Appelle
I'd Like To Introduce You To... - Je Vous Presente
I'm Pleased To Meet You - Enchante
Mr/Sir - Monsieur
Ms/Mrs - Madame
Miss - Madamoiselle
Doctor - Docteur
if my condition didn't get well in 2 week i will be going for light therapy.
幸福-王杰
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What You Name? - Comment Vous?
My Name Is... - Je M'Appelle
I'd Like To Introduce You To... - Je Vous Presente
I'm Pleased To Meet You - Enchante
Mr/Sir - Monsieur
Ms/Mrs - Madame
Miss - Madamoiselle
Doctor - Docteur






2 Comments:
You're learning french now? And I believe miss is mademoiselle. As the joke goes, the only difference between a madame and a mademoiselle is a monsieur.
Oh, I forgot to add that if I were still there, I'd gladly do for you, but seeing that I'm not eligible anymore...grinX.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home