Yesterday I got a ½ day off from mdm, so I went back home and thought I can just enjoy myself more until not long GGF gave me a call. He said that I’m on duty, at 1st I thought was a mistake so I double confirm by giving Xie a call to check URO for me. WTH I’m really on duty and I didn’t see my name while I was looking through the URO. Strange! I took cab and rush down to camp, I reach within 30min.
Explain to DO what happen and thank god he didn’t mind actually. Maybe he is new and he needs my help for DO report and some other Duty knowledge. I manage to hide away from Chief that I forget my duty and as expected GGF complain to S1 about it. Almost give him a one tights slap, do you know that you have a foul mouth.
Madness everyone is so busy LRI, HR ADUIT lalala.
I got so emotional and hang up the phone when I told him 5 times not to say that she is my future wife. I don’t really care but I don’t want her to get affected!
LA! Sorry I’m not joining you for celebration, take care , enjoy and have fun!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home