Sunday, November 05, 2006

Yes I finally got my ipod nano 2nd generation black version 8GB from the singnet, it cool it so small that u hardly can’t feel anything when you place it in your pocket. I got 2WIRE wireless modem too, apparently webbie stated it cost $400 in market. I’m planning to sell it away at around $150.

Yes internal HR audit check has started, I manage to cover all by doing last minute work. I bet I still have lot of MC lost. What to do and most of them is not my fault. Forget it I shall see what I can do.

Having headache after continuous of having some kind of doziness pill for pass 2 nights, to minimize my itchiness. Tomorrow I will be going to NSC again, I bet the doctor will be saying the same old un useful thing again. After the appointment I need to get back to camp to carry on my duty.

Thursday will be my mum birthday, planning to get her a birthday cake to surprise her. :p
But I short of cash now maybe I will look around how much it cost on Tuesday.

Khair birthday is coming what should we do, hotel is really weird lo what will others think 3 boys doing in hotel L0L.

Ok junz want me to types this – Coookie thought Kwoky is a girls. L0L

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i see u ke lian so i leave a comment.... actually ignts one. :P

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home