Waiting to get “F” hairstyle is what my hairstyle now, feel regret cutting this funky hairstyle. Never mind what had been done cannot be undone so forget it l0l.
Khair ask me to loan some money for him, I decided to lend him $20 and $30 which he claim that his mum need it to paid for something. I choose to believe that is truth that her mum needs the money.
I don’t know what to do on khair birthday this Saturday what I know is I’m not intending to spend much money and wow serene is joining us.
I’m not sure is preudential had already deduct the money on the 1st of this month yet, hopefully it is.
Moonlighting I got no choice.
Khair ask me to loan some money for him, I decided to lend him $20 and $30 which he claim that his mum need it to paid for something. I choose to believe that is truth that her mum needs the money.
I don’t know what to do on khair birthday this Saturday what I know is I’m not intending to spend much money and wow serene is joining us.
I’m not sure is preudential had already deduct the money on the 1st of this month yet, hopefully it is.
Moonlighting I got no choice.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home