Yesterday I was in the cab going town after booking out, when I was at highway MSG Kwok wanted me to go back to camp now. I say sir I’m in middle of highway now, how to I go back? Ok never mind I charge you AWOL tomorrow. Oh my god, lucky he give way and ask me to report to him in the morning tomorrow.
I purposely book in early this morning just to prevent him finding another thing to mark me. Have few scolding from him as usual .
Chief scolded me also about late submitting MC, oversea parade state. I manage to clear some interview booklet and I shall die on Monday. I’m already mentally prepare.
Can’t wait to have my Ipod nano on Wednesday.
I purposely book in early this morning just to prevent him finding another thing to mark me. Have few scolding from him as usual .
Chief scolded me also about late submitting MC, oversea parade state. I manage to clear some interview booklet and I shall die on Monday. I’m already mentally prepare.
Can’t wait to have my Ipod nano on Wednesday.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home