Friday, October 13, 2006

I reported sick today outside due to sore eye, I went to Bukit Merah Polyclinic. The operation hour start at 8am. I reach BM like 7:30 so I decided to go for breakfast first. After breakfast went straight up to clinic wow I thought I’m the first few but there like 40 people waiting for queue already. Just the time I waited for the registration took me 30 min. but the waiting period for consultation was fast as expected like another 30 min. The doctor is friendly, and he encourage me to stop smoking too. lol someone who doesn’t even know you actually care for me and I’m not doing my part to stop smoking. Like what I say I still can’t find the motivation to stop smoking.

I went to Vivo city alone after collecting of my eye drop, actually my plan was to find a cinema to watch World Trade Center the movie. I took 30 min to locate the cinema oh my god? Anyway VC is a nice place to shop I guess, lot of shops. I think VC will be my place to shop for my Chinese new year stuff.

WTC is a show where 2 of them are trap and waiting for rescue by others, I thought is a show how they went and rescue others. Oh is another touching movies anyway T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home