Finally I found the right and perfect timing to tell staff TEO about lost of his interview booklet. He say he will look for it and ask me not to worry, he say he will fetch someone for me to tekong so nice of him. No stand in is coming to cover me good luck to who ever doing my job.
Yesterday is like after 1000000year I go out with my sis and mum, we went to watch rob-b-hood. Omg that baby is so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we went to saki sushi for dinner, the food isn’t that good and why the muchi ice cream so hard.
Tomorrow whole branch will be off, I will bring my outsiders vcd to kill time.
Yesterday is like after 1000000year I go out with my sis and mum, we went to watch rob-b-hood. Omg that baby is so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we went to saki sushi for dinner, the food isn’t that good and why the muchi ice cream so hard.
Tomorrow whole branch will be off, I will bring my outsiders vcd to kill time.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home