I ‘m satisfied with my new phone function, and I drop my phone today >My mum gives me 100 buck to buy shoes, wahx so nice. So I brought a black converse shoe. The one I want to buy initially was sold out Z sad.
The shop sell nice shirt too, I will go there shopping when I have money.
1st of October someone will be replacing me for 2 month while I’m away at tekong. Good luck to him on audit check L0L.
SSG Teo is posting out to SIB, whax song bo………
Mdm rashidah is back on Monday, whax song bo……..
L0L.
The shop sell nice shirt too, I will go there shopping when I have money.
1st of October someone will be replacing me for 2 month while I’m away at tekong. Good luck to him on audit check L0L.
SSG Teo is posting out to SIB, whax song bo………
Mdm rashidah is back on Monday, whax song bo……..
L0L.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home