Saturday, August 26, 2006

The world is so small, is such a coincidence that actually sui juan (elmo friend) actually is Pamela younger sister (khair ex girlfriend). I don’t know it I thought was like khair long time ago ex girlfriend, until S&K AND JUN YUANG SEC SCH strike my mind.
Blame khair for volunteer to join our dinner gathering at Bliss(Hougang). It was such an awkward experience.

Jun wei a.k.a elmo still look the same , becoming a heavy drinker as I can see :I

Zhi wei a.k.a ah wee become more handsome but still no girlfriend. What wrong with you ah wee?

Shi qi a.k.a ah qi finally have a a boy friend although elmo say her bf is weirdo.

Andy still that crappy as ever

Sui juan a.k.a piggy? L0l become prettier compare last time I met her.

And still a lot of new faces I never see before. Any way is a nice gathering and nice location we spend on our nite after for like 9 month without contact.

Wanted to left the place at 11:30 and take the last bus home and everyone is stopping me to go home. Z and it so boring……….. And now mum……………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home