Omg my watch spoilt, I think it because yesterday I was caught on the rain while going back from the trip of mangrove swamp at around 3am.it suppose to be a spooky experience but I don’t feel anything maybe the part we just enter cause is totally dark.
Below is my list of what I spend during the 3 day.
Hair cut $14
Cab fare from clementi to dover $5:70 <- WTF
Cab fare from bugis to tampines $15
Return $15 as I borrow from khair to watch tokoyo drift the movie
Chicken wing $15
Bbq food $50:70
Satay $50
Dinner at LemonGrass Restaurant. $22:50 <- the food is very nice no regret.
2 pack of Philippine cigarette $20
cab fare from pasir ris to clementi $21
Total ~$229
I took back an unopen old school coca cola bottle and I place it on top of my computer.
I'm very sleepy now but I don’t want to sleep yet waiting for my download auditionsea to finish. I’m addicted to audition now.
Below is my list of what I spend during the 3 day.
Hair cut $14
Cab fare from clementi to dover $5:70 <- WTF
Cab fare from bugis to tampines $15
Return $15 as I borrow from khair to watch tokoyo drift the movie
Chicken wing $15
Bbq food $50:70
Satay $50
Dinner at LemonGrass Restaurant. $22:50 <- the food is very nice no regret.
2 pack of Philippine cigarette $20
cab fare from pasir ris to clementi $21
Total ~$229
I took back an unopen old school coca cola bottle and I place it on top of my computer.
I'm very sleepy now but I don’t want to sleep yet waiting for my download auditionsea to finish. I’m addicted to audition now.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home