I shall make this post short, damn my sis and my mum come back at this time. If I still don’t let my sis use the com another noise pollution is going to start.
Yes I’m an idiot, useless, pathetic all the bad description of your son. What ever I do you never seen satisfied. You never know what I’m thinking and keep on thinking I’m doing and thinking the negative thing. Fuck it ok, I have my own dream yes now I’m regretting that I didn’t study hard in my secondary days. I will prove to you after I finish my National Service.
I’m serious of quitting smoking, drinking, gambling now.
Wish me good luck.
Yes I’m an idiot, useless, pathetic all the bad description of your son. What ever I do you never seen satisfied. You never know what I’m thinking and keep on thinking I’m doing and thinking the negative thing. Fuck it ok, I have my own dream yes now I’m regretting that I didn’t study hard in my secondary days. I will prove to you after I finish my National Service.
I’m serious of quitting smoking, drinking, gambling now.
Wish me good luck.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home