Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yesterday I bet wrongly 2 times, 1st one was actually planning to buy Portugal vs. Germany full time draw I buy the wrong match. I brought the final France vs. Italy draw. That still not that bad cause I wanted to buy draw also. After giving a call to Wilson to give me some tips he confidently said Germany win 2-1. so I trust his word and I want to buy 2-1, I thought the ticket I have to put the score I wan but actually there some special number to write on the ticket which I didn’t know!!!!! So I brought the wrongly and end up is Portugal win 1-0 to Germany. I was so sick of it of buying wrong ticket two times and I tell myself I will not buy anymore. So yesterday night we was supporting Portugal instead Germany haha. We went to a big field in front of Tampines mall which they have big screen to watch world cup matches and is bigger than those cinema one. I was thinking this thing never happen in Clementi l0l. ok we actually don’t much hope on Portugal but we had no choice to support them. After watching them playing for the 1st half we have some hope in them scoring 1 goal. Till like 60min Germany scores an open goal!!!!!! We stand up and walk off and swearing like ass. I’m so angry, but never mind it ok. So I end up when to Khair house and stay overnight as I got no transport to home at 4am also. We play GB till 7:30 , and I have a 1 hour sleep in the living room. His is so inconsiderate he off the fans and make me wake up. hahas I lying and ask khair can u on the fan? He reply that ho wi make people wake up . I don’t know want to angry or laugh haha.

Anyway we went to bugis in the evening I wanted to buy wallet buy none of it I what I like, so I went up to Kinokuniya and brought a book. Haha kwok buy book to read u believe it? It some self enrichment book, I like to read self enrichment book. After having my dinner at bugis street food court, yes the laksa is so lousy they only have prawn as ingredient no egg no fish cake… I brought a watch :D $28 nice and cheap ^^

Better France draw tonight T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home