WTF we actually brought cigar and smoke on Friday. After like smoking ½ of stick I feel like dying. Can anyone tell me the famous chicken rice which I ate 4 year ago at far east still alive? l0l it own by some tattoo guy it like I can’t find that shop anymore.
Don’t know anyone heard of the local director Royston Tan ? 15: The Movie film on 2003 was his debut creation. And he has and out coming project call Becoming Royston. I watch 1st 2 episodes and 1 found it like watching jack neo movie but with some lousy actor. I think the movie 15 is banned in Singapore as is too violence in term of too much fighting scene, vulgarity and with some gangster poem. I think I will be going down HMV and look for the VCD just trying luck
http://www.becomingroyston.com/
Yesterday I have my duty with exchange geo. 2 weekday exchange with one weekend. I take as I enjoy doing weekend duty less stress and problem, just talk cock and sleep. Yesterday was a fun one duty officer is DYS4, his a kind of slacker so end up I not doing much thing except those i need to do. He even treats us on KFC at night and we gather all duty personnel to the ops room and eat haha. Sadly there no world cup telecast in the Malaysian channel but we still hang around and talk till like 2am. We wake up like 7:30 am and my breakfast is cold. My favourite porridge T.T
I book out with no4 today so lazy to change also and I think my jean is so stink. Haha. Shhh secret :I
Don’t know anyone heard of the local director Royston Tan ? 15: The Movie film on 2003 was his debut creation. And he has and out coming project call Becoming Royston. I watch 1st 2 episodes and 1 found it like watching jack neo movie but with some lousy actor. I think the movie 15 is banned in Singapore as is too violence in term of too much fighting scene, vulgarity and with some gangster poem. I think I will be going down HMV and look for the VCD just trying luck
http://www.becomingroyston.com/
Yesterday I have my duty with exchange geo. 2 weekday exchange with one weekend. I take as I enjoy doing weekend duty less stress and problem, just talk cock and sleep. Yesterday was a fun one duty officer is DYS4, his a kind of slacker so end up I not doing much thing except those i need to do. He even treats us on KFC at night and we gather all duty personnel to the ops room and eat haha. Sadly there no world cup telecast in the Malaysian channel but we still hang around and talk till like 2am. We wake up like 7:30 am and my breakfast is cold. My favourite porridge T.T
I book out with no4 today so lazy to change also and I think my jean is so stink. Haha. Shhh secret :I






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home