Saturday, July 15, 2006

Why my mums have to think of so negatively when I stay overnight at my friend house and keep guessing the entire bad thing I might do outside. Wtf where is the trust, I think she never trust me before.

Smoker should think of non-smoker feeling, they don’t want to die because of inhaling too much 2nd hand smoke. Smoker doesn’t want to die because they have to think of smoker feeling and stop smoking. Ok crap, government is more crap. As now we are in 21st century most of the Kopi Tiam usually have indoor and outdoor sits. Wtf they have to make restriction on how many percent of table is for smoking instead of making indoor is smoke free. Make no sense right. If you don’t want breathe in 2nd hand smoke than sit inside lah instead of keep complaining. Smoker also human we smoker had contribution to society also. CCB

I feel so lost and lots of question mark above my head while watching Pirate Of The Caribbean . Yes I drunk again not because of beer and yet is popcorn, believe it or not.

I decide not to go Pulau Ubin reason is. Save money. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home