There was 1 question bothering me for quite sometime is it good if you fall in love with her or she fall in love with you? I still remember my biggest mistake of accepting Angela, I have no feeling for her yet I accept her cause I thought maybe we can try it out. I was wrong I broke up with her and she hates me now. Seriously I think I’m a jerk but I can’t keep falling in the mistake any deeper. Is sad also if the one you like doesn’t like you and you have to wait for her like never ending, how sad. While watching devil beside you, is amazing they give each other chance. Should i? yeah after all is just a show.
I freaking bored now, I try to play gunbound but I can’t play long no one to play with me. I try to sleep but I’m not tired and the whether is so hot.. I think I bullshiting a lot in my blog.
I freaking bored now, I try to play gunbound but I can’t play long no one to play with me. I try to sleep but I’m not tired and the whether is so hot.. I think I bullshiting a lot in my blog.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home