Monday, July 10, 2006

Sad Italy won the world cup, my feeling was so down when I heard that Italy won the final. The most disappointing part was Zidane head butt some one, no matter how angry his is he shouldn’t did such a disgrace thing. It really show how weak in his sportman ship. I won $14:50 from the wrong bet.

Computer VS Human. Today YK made my OA card block because he enter the wrong password, and I can’t log in to window. The whole afternoon I can’t do anything because all the stuff was in the computer and I need the server to reset my password. In future how human is going to continue working when the computer is down.

I met Qiao Ru today to pass her the money, I wasn’t that happy cause she said she want to collect 2 month payment. I don’t mind paying for 2 month but why she had to told me when we meet up. I’m not those kind of people looking for trouble so I just went down to ATM machine and drew $50.

Every 10 of the month is my pay day, and today is 10 of July so is my haircut day. I don’t want to go to the one which I normaly go. I find her skill wasn’t that good so I try to look around near the 4D shop at Clementi. There 3 shop I just go to 1 which is more attractive.

I was quite satisfied with the hair cut actually maybe because of the way he style for me. Don’t ever think I style my hair everyday when I’m going to camp , I think is wasting of my time if I does that. Once I wear the cap GG.

When I was cutting my hair there 2 trainee observing, it kind of strange when someone watching you haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home