Thursday, July 20, 2006

I think I saw Xiao Hui today when going back home after camp. W0W she wearing a nurse uniform, she really fit the words 白衣天使.

Tomorrow we will be conducting combat shoot , so we will be very busy luckily my job is just to collect lunch and dinner.

Panng a distruptess has just joined back to SB, he will be staying in registry with me until he ORD. I felt inferior after talking to him, his has a bright future, soon his a university graduate and will be going to other country to expend his business. ME WTF I’M A FUKING ITE STUDENT!
I feel so embarrass when I tell him I from ITE.

OK this I tell myself after ORD I will work and study and support myself in all way. 21 year old by the time is time for me to wake up after sleeping for 21 year. I had to believe this 行行出状元 never give up there sure have solution in all difficultly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home