Erm actually CMPB is so near to BUKIT MERAH central and I didn’t know till I close over the bridge after my open office course. Luckily there a accompany with me for the course, not bad at least I learn new thing but I was dozing off on last 1 hour and the instructor didn’t wake me up L0L.
Some time I think they are so inconsiderate, they knew I’m on course and keep calling me. Registry is going to fall without me mehz?
My instinct tell me I going to get nag from ssg teo tomorrow, haha!
SS is only enable after 4th turn is it good or bad?
Some time I think they are so inconsiderate, they knew I’m on course and keep calling me. Registry is going to fall without me mehz?
My instinct tell me I going to get nag from ssg teo tomorrow, haha!
SS is only enable after 4th turn is it good or bad?






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home