Monday, July 24, 2006

Apparently there would be 1 day off for us because we help up in the combat shoot, I wasn’t hopping too much to get off from BSM as it kind of hard to get off from her. Today she came back to office and ask me to take a sit in her office., I thought I going to get fuck or something from her. Phew she just want me to settle all the thing before she went for 1 week medical leave follow by her 14 week pregnancy leave. So I will not see her till November, here come the most important part HAHAHA :I. staff TEO came in and BSM said to him TEO schedule ah TAN 1 day off . I’m so surprise but I choose to act blur by saying why? L0L.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle A.K.A TMNT movie is coming out next year, this is the link for the short trailers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeljwC_yEI&search=tmnt

Ok next month I will be starting on my motorbike lesson with redzuan, hopefully I can get my license as soon as possible.

I just sent a e-mail to johnathan about the flyer job, is actually at the east side but I don’t mind if I get chosen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home