Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Adam: Whax so tired.
Ah Tan: Why work so hard we are NSF not REGULAR
Adam: No lah I was watching world cup every night and have not enough sleep
Ah Tan: = = !!

Yes it might be lame but I think is very funny hah. Yesterday my virgin bet , goes to Italy. Yes full time is 0-0 and I went back to sleep and it like 5am, when I woke up I received a msg from Christ. Wow so zhun ar? Say Italy win really win, 2-0. 2-0 i was so piss off why did they make goal after 90 min:[ if not I already won some cash.

Tonight will be France VS Portugal, I have a feeling that France will win and the score will be 2-1. Let see if I’m correct a not.

Friendster isn’t for user to add those people u know? But why I see others like open an account after an account? It is so cool to make so many accounts and all is full. It just defeats the purpose of friendster.

Yesterday I have a weird dream I was hugging her! L0l I discover something the shorter time I have to sleep the more dream I have. Amazingly I not as tired as I have 0 dream in my sleep. I really enjoy dreaming because I get to do thing which I think I will not do it in real life.

Sometime I feel that my sister is so selfish and stingy :I no offence.

Gobsmacked - very surprise, pleased, or disappointed (slang)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home