Well this will be my last and only blog I will keep. I use to write on my small notepad as blog for the past few months. I find it that I just keep scribble on it writing bad English. I will update what I wrote on my notepad when I’m free, I will be going to bed after completing this.
Let start blogging thing that happen on the chalet. Yes before I post I like to say something. WILSON YOU MAKE ME SCARE LIKE FUCK. How could u collapse in front of me? I was so afraid; I don’t want anybody who just dies in front of my eye. I was feeling so useless as I don’t know what should I do to help you. Luckily you are fine now if not I will be feeling bad for life. I’m serious.
The chalet overall is fine just that some bloody sucker over there spoilt the days. I’m so piss off when khair told me than he was 16 not 18. I feel I’m cheated but at least he told me the truth. The chalet started on 19 of June to 21 of June.
1ST night aha. I just when there and put my stuff i was kind of tired as waiting for khair girl friend to move out of his house. I thought that most of them are those decent kids, what the hell almost all are hooligans. They when to fight with some kid, I was so worried about khair so I followed. Khair give a slap to him and more and more slap is given I can’t take it anymore I pull him away. Follow by the fat girl, opps I forgot her name K. She slaps on him and I stop him. Other might thing that I’m so extra~ that not your problem why you care. It not the problem that is mine or your if his wrong it not up to you to due with. Such gangster act is wrong. And how fucking young is the kid. =.- . That not the last god damn, they keep going and finding problem I so sick of it I just rest at the room.
After all this nonsense I go down cheers and buy some alcohol. Actually wanted to buy vodka mix but is expensive so we just buy white blab la forgot the name. OK lucky the taste not that bad. We planning to get drunk also haha. Than here come Christ , at 1st I showing some dao face as his trying to talk to me. Because those people involved in the fight piss me off including him. We when to some seat and play card and drink . as we play and chat his not that bad actually. Khair is a so weak. 1 cup I headache hahaha.
Actually the chalet quite lame also was doing nothing . just enjoy the time of talking cock session. We end the chalet at around 12pm.
Let start blogging thing that happen on the chalet. Yes before I post I like to say something. WILSON YOU MAKE ME SCARE LIKE FUCK. How could u collapse in front of me? I was so afraid; I don’t want anybody who just dies in front of my eye. I was feeling so useless as I don’t know what should I do to help you. Luckily you are fine now if not I will be feeling bad for life. I’m serious.
The chalet overall is fine just that some bloody sucker over there spoilt the days. I’m so piss off when khair told me than he was 16 not 18. I feel I’m cheated but at least he told me the truth. The chalet started on 19 of June to 21 of June.
1ST night aha. I just when there and put my stuff i was kind of tired as waiting for khair girl friend to move out of his house. I thought that most of them are those decent kids, what the hell almost all are hooligans. They when to fight with some kid, I was so worried about khair so I followed. Khair give a slap to him and more and more slap is given I can’t take it anymore I pull him away. Follow by the fat girl, opps I forgot her name K. She slaps on him and I stop him. Other might thing that I’m so extra~ that not your problem why you care. It not the problem that is mine or your if his wrong it not up to you to due with. Such gangster act is wrong. And how fucking young is the kid. =.- . That not the last god damn, they keep going and finding problem I so sick of it I just rest at the room.
After all this nonsense I go down cheers and buy some alcohol. Actually wanted to buy vodka mix but is expensive so we just buy white blab la forgot the name. OK lucky the taste not that bad. We planning to get drunk also haha. Than here come Christ , at 1st I showing some dao face as his trying to talk to me. Because those people involved in the fight piss me off including him. We when to some seat and play card and drink . as we play and chat his not that bad actually. Khair is a so weak. 1 cup I headache hahaha.
Actually the chalet quite lame also was doing nothing . just enjoy the time of talking cock session. We end the chalet at around 12pm.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home