Tomorrow is my birthday lol. I not hopping for anything big just hope that as many as my fren can just remember my birthday and sent me just a sms to wish me. I’m just like a small kid.
On my 18th birthday- We when to watch initial-d the movie.
On my 17th birthday- my mum forgot my birthday. Wtf.
On my 16th birthday- marcus brought me a pack of cigarette and we have our day at seoul garden.
Other than that I can’t really remember what I do on my other birthday days. It so blur.
I feel so bored of coming online also. No 1 to play gb with me. Z damn u ecmy.
On my 18th birthday- We when to watch initial-d the movie.
On my 17th birthday- my mum forgot my birthday. Wtf.
On my 16th birthday- marcus brought me a pack of cigarette and we have our day at seoul garden.
Other than that I can’t really remember what I do on my other birthday days. It so blur.
I feel so bored of coming online also. No 1 to play gb with me. Z damn u ecmy.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home