Much appreciate to those who remember my birthday.
0005 Livia
0028 Christ
0425 Ye Sheng
0728 Qiao Ru
2020 Chit Yong
Thank for the above friend who remember my Birthday.
Well i was so surprise to receive a birthday card when I reach home today. Wow that from qiao ru. Aha thank a lot even I doesn’t know you well.
Yesterday I just have a feeling in my mind let my birthday to be just like another normal day. I did not apply for any leave and I just want to go back and rest after my work. Yeah Jensen calls and said he was in Singapore. Dumb me I did not took his contact number in Singapore and I was uncontactable to him. I was so excited too meet him , I took ½ day leave, i try lot of way to look for his number. I tried call his mum and his mum give me a number it doesn't work. Damn. I decided to go for a nap till he called. Disappointing that he did not call and khair did call me and ask me to meet. Ok I agree.
He never learn! Every time I have to wait for him bloody hell. Z. I waited for him at bugis like 1 hour. I was so piss off I walk around the whole of bugis even to the temple alone. How pathetic can I be? Thank to khair. But I try to be positive and think is my birthday so forget it. I brought and ear ring. On my way to toilet and fix it on he finally reaches. I was asking that the ear right is it suitable for me? Sadly he said no. L0L.
And yeah we celebrate our birthday at Chang Chang Lai Steamboat shop introduces by his girl friend. Well I can say the steamboat compare to other is better as the meat is fresher and does not feel weird after eating a lot. The famous think about the CCL I guess is their soup, indeed the soup is awesome. We like spending all of our wallet money for the steamboat.
Today I have a little celebration in my company. I think I was 1 of the main guy because I’m the birthday boy. L0L. Yep receive a birthday card from head and continue had our food as usual. Wasn’t really interested In this party actually.
0005 Livia
0028 Christ
0425 Ye Sheng
0728 Qiao Ru
2020 Chit Yong
Thank for the above friend who remember my Birthday.
Well i was so surprise to receive a birthday card when I reach home today. Wow that from qiao ru. Aha thank a lot even I doesn’t know you well.
Yesterday I just have a feeling in my mind let my birthday to be just like another normal day. I did not apply for any leave and I just want to go back and rest after my work. Yeah Jensen calls and said he was in Singapore. Dumb me I did not took his contact number in Singapore and I was uncontactable to him. I was so excited too meet him , I took ½ day leave, i try lot of way to look for his number. I tried call his mum and his mum give me a number it doesn't work. Damn. I decided to go for a nap till he called. Disappointing that he did not call and khair did call me and ask me to meet. Ok I agree.
He never learn! Every time I have to wait for him bloody hell. Z. I waited for him at bugis like 1 hour. I was so piss off I walk around the whole of bugis even to the temple alone. How pathetic can I be? Thank to khair. But I try to be positive and think is my birthday so forget it. I brought and ear ring. On my way to toilet and fix it on he finally reaches. I was asking that the ear right is it suitable for me? Sadly he said no. L0L.
And yeah we celebrate our birthday at Chang Chang Lai Steamboat shop introduces by his girl friend. Well I can say the steamboat compare to other is better as the meat is fresher and does not feel weird after eating a lot. The famous think about the CCL I guess is their soup, indeed the soup is awesome. We like spending all of our wallet money for the steamboat.
Today I have a little celebration in my company. I think I was 1 of the main guy because I’m the birthday boy. L0L. Yep receive a birthday card from head and continue had our food as usual. Wasn’t really interested In this party actually.
WTF WHY MY HEAD IS KEEP THINKING OF HER






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home