Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ahaha freaking bored, thinking how jr going to be suffer in NS. LMAO. Thinking of those day I was in BMT. I think I’m de most outcast due to my medical problem. Damn it. Seriously I miss those times except tekan. Some tekaning is so unreasonable, and we lan lan have to listen how lame could NS be.

Took some Christian song from my sis, w0w some of the song is nice. I’m so addicted to the song Above All b Michael W.Smith. My last visit to church was like 7 year ago. Hahaha. I still remember I and some of my neighbour mate fool around in the church. We are so black listed but they never once call us to get lost. I told a lot of my friends before if I have to choose 1 god to trust jesus will be the one “,

Will be meeting qiao ru later. I thinking I will be taking some saving plan which also depend on the interest and the gift they offer. I was once approach on the way to work but the money saving is high so I reject her. And this atleast I could save $40 and I don’t mind putting $50.

Yep birthday coming. My mum give me $50 buck ok better than nothing but I don’t think she know what the thing I wan more than her $$. Her mian xian~ the last time I ate it was like so long ago. T.T

I just want to say something how come my spelling like fuck now? Last time I use to spell very well. Nbcbpcb. NS brain wash people :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home